Our Life Groups in Preschool and Children’s Ministries begin to use a curriculum at 2 years old. We believe in beginning to reach the next generation at the earliest point possible. Our teachers want to love, disciple, and encourage the children God has entrusted to us.
6 - 7:30pm
A TeamKID meeting has six parts with each one flowing into the next to keep the pace moving with non-stop energy:
1. WARM-UP is the opening activity that begins as soon as the first child arrives at TeamKID.
2. WORKOUT includes energized, interactive Bible study as children hear or experience a Bible story, learn the meaning of a Bible verse, apply Bible truths to their lives, sing, and pray.
3. STRETCHING is when children work on learning the memory verse.
4. REACH OUT uses either the missions DVD, missions activities, or mission action projects to teach children about missions around the world.
5. THE TOURNAMENT is a time to run, play, and laugh with fun games and activities that reinforce the Bible study.
6. COOL DOWN is the final few minutes of the meeting and includes refreshments and a review of what children have learned.
Fran Stapleton After School Care Program
The Fran Stapleton After School Care Program operates only on school days for elementary age children through the 5th grade. Children from Clarkesville Elementary may ride a school bus to Bethlehem to participate in this program. This free ministry is available on a first come, first served basis and space is limited. Children enjoy an after school snack, time for homework, a daily devotion and play time.